Many visitors have asked us if there is an app available for our calculators. Today, we’re excited to announce the release of our first native mobile app, Salecalc for eBay! Just like the web version, Salecalc for eBay will calculate fees and profit from a potential eBay sale, including associated PayPal fees. You can choose from the many available listing and upgrade options to see their effect on overall profit, and also find the sale price that will bring the profit you want. Salecalc for eBay is free and will work on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- slide on a number field from left to right to decrease or increase values without using the keyboard
- easily switch between an auction or fixed price listing
- find the break even price point, or the sale price for a specific net profit, return percentage, or profit margin
- visualize proceeds, costs, net profit, and the breakdown of fees with dynamic charts
- persistent settings so you don’t have to re-enter them when re-opening the app